[CGA-EXT] [Review] draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-00

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Mon, 31 May 2010 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ydL/qbovR5rZv5LItORvBQ6nb9rwotfM65Y1gN/MZKM=; b=llKQHxDWec3KMEjJFHo2csPRd+VVobsom6GLjoRzJ+W5Da7qt19Y9TF5hkv+4ggVmJ JCeoidv9R8DoywiDGdYNDcoi3c0kglDiv2fg/g4jspU5KNYKpcX0QDSObR52UZXR6x+e mpSYlMoboQCjCimsWksd9mx4iu5O68iZFDSXI=