Re: [CGA-EXT] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-02

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Mon, 31 May 2010 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NZxHFrwLMhBSJ1B0Ek4VlBgts81G79c9AlGYR1lIdsQ=; b=g83qWQjC6Fh1E5qbHoAORKd7IEsNno+aWZeV/vUeDqyGL8Lr3+yIfirB9YLkEDExho LvP7JmeRRG7iqyuY09RKT4mox8r45Yye0hooBbWDPpu9PzFpHksAc9oTBQBpGshBKi6h Jw29J4R2n9W7umMiOcqGz7yPVppy3FCa6jCdo=