[CGA-EXT] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-00

Roque Gagliano <roque@lacnic.net> Tue, 24 November 2009 12:35 UTC

From: Roque Gagliano <roque@lacnic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:34:45 -0200
To: cga-ext@ietf.org
Subject: [CGA-EXT] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-00

Hi,

I submitted the name-type registry draft as a WG item.

I believe this is a pretty straight forward document that we should be able to advance pretty fast.

Regards,

Roque

Begin forwarded message:

> From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmission@ietf.org>
> Date: November 24, 2009 10:26:15 AM GMT-02:00
> To: roque@lacnic.net
> Cc: suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com,ana.kukec@fer.hr
> Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-00
>

> A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Roque Gagliano and posted to the IETF repository.
>
> Filename:	 draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry
> Revision:	 00
> Title:		 SEND Name Type field Registry
> Creation_date:	 2009-11-24
> WG ID:		 csi
> Number_of_pages: 10
>
> Abstract:
> SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) defines the Name Type field in the
> Trust Anchor option.  This document requesto to IANA the creation and
> management of a registry for this field.  This document also
> specifies a new Name Type field based on a certificate Subject Key
> Identifier (SKI).
>
> Status of this Memo
>
> This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
> provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.
>
> Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
> Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
> other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
> Drafts.
>
> Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
> and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
> time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
> material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."
>
> The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
> http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.
>
> The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.
>
> This Internet-Draft will expire on May 28, 2010.
>
> Copyright Notice
>
> Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
> document authors.  All rights reserved.
> This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
> Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
> (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
> publication of this document.  Please review these documents
> carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
> to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
> include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
> the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
> described in the BSD License.
>
> This document may contain material from IETF Documents or IETF
> Contributions published or made publicly available before November
> 10, 2008.  The person(s) controlling the copyright in some of this
> material may not have granted the IETF Trust the right to allow
> modifications of such material outside the IETF Standards Process.
> [...]

Roque Gagliano
LACNIC
roque@lacnic.net
GPG Fingerprint: E929 06F4 D8CD 2AD8 9365  DB72 9E4F 964A 01E9 6CEE