Re: [CGA-EXT] WGLC for draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-01.txt

marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es> Thu, 22 April 2010 06:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:58:17 +0200
From: marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
To: Sheng Jiang <shengjiang@huawei.com>
Cc: draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps@tools.ietf.org, cga-ext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CGA-EXT] WGLC for draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-01.txt

In order to expedite the work on this draft and since the comments
received seem to be more than editorial, i would suggest that the
authors do send a proposed text to the mailing list for discussion as
soon as possible (rather than waiting for the WGLC to end and submit a
new version of the draft)

Regards, marcelo