"David L. Arneson" <arneson@yeti.ctron.com> Thu, 09 June 1994 14:12 UTC

Received: from ietf.nri.reston.va.us by IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US id aa04377; 9 Jun 94 10:12 EDT
Received: from CS.UTK.EDU by IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US id aa04373; 9 Jun 94 10:12 EDT
Received: from localhost by CS.UTK.EDU with SMTP (cf v2.9s-UTK) id JAA20126; Thu, 9 Jun 1994 09:48:30 -0400
X-Resent-To: chassismib@CS.UTK.EDU ; Thu, 9 Jun 1994 09:48:29 EDT
Errors-to: owner-chassismib@CS.UTK.EDU
Received: from ctron.com by CS.UTK.EDU with SMTP (cf v2.9s-UTK) id JAA20119; Thu, 9 Jun 1994 09:48:25 -0400
Received: from stealth.ctron.com by ctron.com (4.1/SMI-4.1) id AA14127; Thu, 9 Jun 94 09:48:21 EDT
Received: from yeti.ctron by stealth.ctron.com (4.1/SMI-4.1) id AA26357; Thu, 9 Jun 94 09:48:12 EDT
Received: by yeti.ctron (4.1/SMI-4.1) id AA17858; Tue, 7 Jun 94 12:59:53 EDT
Message-Id: <9406071659.AA17858@yeti.ctron>
To: chassismib@cs.utk.edu
Subject: Future
Reply-To: arneson@ctron.com
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 94 12:59:52 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "David L. Arneson" <arneson@yeti.ctron.com>

Well another IETF is comming up on us.  I guess I would like to find
out if there is interest in getting together to discuss where we are
going with the chassis MIB.

The order of business should be to talk about the old internet draft
from last year.  Pete Wilson's proposal to the group.  Discuss any
new ideas people may have had.  Then determine if we have enough
direction to define a charter and start the working group up again.

So if you are interested in seeing the group move forward at this
time respond to this message.  If I see a sufficient number of
responses I will request permission to hold a BOF.

I guess one problem we may face is conflict with SNMPv2 assuming it
starts in the fall.  However I feel that if we are all dedicated to
solving the chassis MIB problems we may be able to be pretty close to
done by the fall.

/David Arneson [arneson@ctron.com] [ (603)337-5238 ]