FWD>Returned Mail re Talk a

Geoff Thompson <Geoff_Thompson.ENGIN#u#THREE@engtwomac.synoptics.com> Sun, 25 July 1993 01:19 UTC

Date: 24 Jul 1993 18:05:48 U
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Geoff Thompson <Geoff_Thompson.ENGIN#u#THREE@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Subject: FWD>Returned Mail re Talk a
To: Marshall Rose <mrose@dbc.mtview.ca.us>
Cc: Vint Cerf <vcerf@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>, Phil Gross <pgross@ans.net>, Chassis MIB <chassismib@cs.utk.edu>

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               FWD>Returned Mail re Talk about MIB
Marshall-
This evidently didn't get out last weekend so I am resending it.
Geoff

Date: 7/18/93 5:57 PM
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem
    -------------- Special condition follows --------------
Unable to deliver mail after 1 day(s). Recipient(s):
mrose.iesg@dbc.mtview.ca.us, vcerf@cnri.reston.va.us,
Geoff_Thompson.ENGIN#u#THREE@engtwomac.synoptics.com, chassismib@cs.utk.edu,
pgross@ans.net