Re: ISPACs

Tony Li <tli@jnx.com> Sun, 08 December 1996 11:01 UTC

Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 00:52:20 -0800
From: Tony Li <tli@jnx.com>
To: justin@erols.com
CC: cidrd@iepg.org
Subject: Re: ISPACs

   >I was suggesting setup 2, as that would seem to be what you'd be most
   >comfortable with.  Except that the "interconnect provider" _is_ the ISPAC
   >administration.  I'm missing why you're uncomfortable with this.

   I'm not at all uncomfortable with that, that is more or less what the
   current internet model is right?  I buy transit from someone and they give
   me IP addresses, how does this differ from the current provider based model
   aside from changing the name of the provider to ISPAC administration?

Simple... rather than being at their business whim (admittedly as a
customer), you have direct input.  You're a partner.

Tony