Re: [cin] Aviation Networks

Terry Davis <terry.davis@ijetonboard.com> Fri, 13 July 2012 21:57 UTC

From: Terry Davis <terry.davis@ijetonboard.com>
To: Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>, "cin@ietf.org" <cin@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:57:29 +0000
x-originating-ip: [76.104.191.136]
Subject: Re: [cin] Aviation Networks

Ron

Keeps in mind that the aviation network will have 140+ designers and operators (each nation-state member) and only high level architectural guidance from ICAO at the top.   SIPRNET is a highly controlled environment and as I recall it still depends on traffic filter access lists on the routers to control entry.?

I think we will have similar problems with a "policy" approach.

Look forward to the discussions in Vancouver.

Take care
Terry