Re: [cin] why not Nemo? //Aviation Networks

Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com> Thu, 30 August 2012 01:27 UTC

From: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
To: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>, "cin@ietf.org" <cin@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 01:27:09 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.99.31]
Cc: "terry.davis@ijetonboard.com" <terry.davis@ijetonboard.com>
Subject: Re: [cin] why not Nemo? //Aviation Networks

Hi, Fred,

I knew IRON, VET and SEAL. They looks like a set of well-designed system. However, they all published as Experimental or Informational documents. They all published through independent submission. It means these designs are deployable in theory, but not really proven in working system. So, the primary question would be: are there existing implementations, have they been tested for interoperability?

Best regards,

Sheng