Re: [cin] Random Notes

Terry Davis <terry.davis@ijetonboard.com> Mon, 06 August 2012 17:58 UTC

From: Terry Davis <terry.davis@ijetonboard.com>
To: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>, Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>, "cin@ietf.org" <cin@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 17:58:35 +0000
x-originating-ip: [76.104.191.136]
Subject: Re: [cin] Random Notes

All

On the aviation side we do one huge concern that didn't get on the notes so far.

BGP!  Our routing implementation solution aviation has to be bullet-proof to any of the 140+ plus nation-states tying our aircraft in-flight routing service to the global BGP updates.

With less than 150 aircraft using Connexion-by-Boeing, we generated 20% of the global BGP table updates.

Take care
Terry