AUP agenda item for ISN-WG 29th IETF Seattle March 29 1994

John Clement <clement@kudzu.cnidr.org> Fri, 18 March 1994 03:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 22:01:43 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: John Clement <clement@kudzu.cnidr.org>
Subject: AUP agenda item for ISN-WG 29th IETF Seattle March 29 1994
To: Multiple recipients of list ISN-WG <ISN-WG%UNMVMA.BITNET@arizvm1.ccit.arizona.edu>

Note: please respond directly to jclement@nsf.gov and jkrey@isi.edu.

Folks, your help is solicited to advance the AUP draft discussion at the
forthcoming session of ISN-WG.

I've reviewed the draft document by Bill Manning and Don Perkins and
colleagues, plus Ray Harder's comments.  Joyce Reynolds and I will be
cochairing the session, and we'd like to bring up the draft AUP as an
agenda item.

I know there has been some discussion about the level of the current
draft, and I believe there has been some other discussion also.

Who are the folks who have given input, besides those listed here?  I
thought I remembered Avri Doria having something to say, but I don't have
his email address to hand.  Was there anyone else?  Is there someone else
we should bring into the discussion before the session?

Joyce and I would like to have someone other than us lead the AUP
discussion during the session.  Is any one of you planning to attend
IETF-Seattle and the ISN-WG in particular, and would you volunteer?

In any case, it would be good if one of you (or someone else if you can
point me or Joyce to them) would summarize the major points made in
discussion of the current draft..

Please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience, as we
bureaucrats like to say... :-)