Re: Comments to the TN3270E RFC (fwd)

Bill Kelly <kellywh@mail.auburn.edu> Mon, 19 July 1993 19:16 UTC

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1993 14:00:46 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Bill Kelly <kellywh@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: Comments to the TN3270E RFC (fwd)
To: Multiple recipients of list TN3270E <TN3270E@list.nih.gov>

Forwarded item #2

After thinking about it some more, I'm not sure my statement about sites
being able to customize the LOGOFF USS command is true.  It looks to me as
if that might be a carved-in-stone entry in the USS table?  Has anyone
found a need to have this command available in a language other than English?

-Bill

Bill Kelly               phone: (205) 844-4512
Auburn University     Internet: kellywh@mail.auburn.edu