Re: Minutes of the ISN meeting

April Marine <amarine@atlas.arc.nasa.gov> Fri, 16 April 1993 15:40 UTC

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1993 08:38:32 -0700
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: April Marine <amarine@atlas.arc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Minutes of the ISN meeting
To: Multiple recipients of list ISN-WG <ISN-WG%UNMVMA.BITNET@pucc.princeton.edu>

Around about last July the secretariat started appending the list of
meeting attendees to the minutes of the meetings, so if you look up
minutes of meetings from July on, you should be able to get an idea
of who attended.  However, it's just names and email addresses, so
you'd have to extrapolate from domain names where people are from.
As far as I know, there is no country coded db, although the secretariat
may be able to extract information like that from their attendence
records.  However, just knowing who was at IETF is not the same as
knowing who was at ISN, so my guess is there's no easy way to gather
that info.

The minutes are kept online in the ietf dirs.  The ISN minutes would
be in ietf/isn/isn-minutes-YYmon.txt, e.g. isn-minutes-92jul.txt.
If you need more pointers as to where ietf dirs are or how to access
them, just let me know.  You can get the info via email if you can't
do ftp (that's just a general comment to the list :-).

April

April Marine                                  NASA NAIC
amarine@atlas.arc.nasa.gov                    Ames Research Center
415 604 0762 -- me                            M/S 233-18
415 604 0600 -- NAIC hotline                  Moffett Field, CA 94025-1000