RFCS draft: A few minor corrections

Bill Kelly <kellywh@mail.auburn.edu> Fri, 16 July 1993 18:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1993 13:00:00 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Bill Kelly <kellywh@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: RFCS draft: A few minor corrections
To: Multiple recipients of list TN3270E <TN3270E@list.nih.gov>

After not having looked at the draft of RFCS for several days, I knew I
could go back to it and find typos and things I had missed while I was
working on it (funny how that's always the case)...

changes:

 - 'entitled' was spelled 'enentitled' in section 4 under the syntax for
   IAC SE TN3270E DEVICE-TYPE REQUEST ...

 - references 5, 6 and 7 were re-ordered so that they would appear
   sequentiallly in the text.

 - 'receiver' was spelled 'receiever' in section 8.1.1 DATA-TYPE field.

 - also in 8.1.1, a type of 3270-DATA was referred to as being the only
   type that all TN3270E clients and servers must support.  This was not
   correct; all must support a type of NVT-DATA as well.

 - in section 8.1.3, RESPONSE FLAG was changed to RESPONSE-FLAG.

I won't clutter the list by posting the revised draft; if anyone wants it,
it's available via ftp (same procedure as announced earlier).  The cd
'public' command will be necessary until next Tuesday.

Looking forward to Fred's (and others'?) feedback.

-Bill

Bill Kelly               phone: (205) 844-4512
Auburn University     Internet: kellywh@mail.auburn.edu