Re: [clouds] CloudApps BoF (IETF-80) proposal for your review andcomments

"Natale, Bob" <RNATALE@mitre.org> Mon, 31 January 2011 22:22 UTC

From: "Natale, Bob" <RNATALE@mitre.org>
To: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:22:54 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "clouds@ietf.org" <clouds@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [clouds] CloudApps BoF (IETF-80) proposal for your review andcomments

Hi Spencer,

I'd like to think that the intent of your last phrase -- "but do as little as possible" -- was actually "but do only as much as necessary" ...? and I have no problem with pointers to other sources who have already specified use cases, requirements, test cases, etc. ... no need for duplicate text (verbatim or generally) ... but any development effort should document cognizance of the requirements it intends to satisfy (IMHO).

Cheers,
BobN