[clouds] IETF-77 Clouds bar BoF mtg minutes for your review and comments, if any

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Tue, 27 April 2010 23:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ScOwsZEE/BDaC8ZsVSRTBLpKwI+kVESJByIcKIa+Nd0=; b=Y8ZSiP/musE+bitmRYeAD7L+Veql0w9a0pOfailB/lVENZZQYzt4lbiyxrMM96aNuc fE3nsyG9IhNq+Yo2FQT0BalGO4jRzbQz/pxhh902PgBj6EMZzXqysW26Lm9r2HtQE1HT O14BDdtJQL1Rj5vFYVeWjJ8WQBS4ZGiKIFCGA=