Re: [clouds] draft-yokota-cloud-service-mobility

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 16 January 2011 19:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=CotLFucq8EMXGJYiWy2X3xDrEHK4bcD42Fql/uKlLAQ=; b=BTvxbVjUweFBYoqCfjKGv64NqgMvfXLIhbRFKxI9peFEchFifs1aBz2KORbDMjD8Ag AElxt28jTa4wpatBxAoXyiGILE27rXs6gvjoQ+bsk722oFtVzDcoidNezRxH9S3qfXRH 3vYPGyDamA5X7SHQhQwBETuBHtvXJhiMMvJD4=