Re: [clouds] Use cases

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Thu, 08 April 2010 05:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=NGNCR2vh0Dq0P0okHFET/94fj6/DrjZgv35zFP42blo=; b=ZZnW77AiFQOs/42BFbKulaJ5wrHmEMhIVCWjd+3ssYZdWw392jWcKaatPziO7iSAia e1M0OndQ/PX+Bmh/Ve1E7XE1fsiQIOVfDeg4f3QMr/H9FynJv9XX8KnFMZaMyzZQrzpn 29MVeh3aUaeqY16UVLL8DXAlRYB6gXZu8+IEk=
References: <C6A1D07CACFDBD4D9422C7D7ED288D41041896117A@34093-MBX-C01.mex07a.mlsrvr.com> <4BBC9B0C.5050207@stpeter.im> <C6A1D07CACFDBD4D9422C7D7ED288D41041896119B@34093-MBX-C01.mex07a.mlsrvr.com> <D7AB7C87-E8F6-496B-9D37-E13FAED746F2@cisco.com> <C6A1D07CACFDBD4D9422C7D7ED288D410418961201@34093-MBX-C01.mex07a.mlsrvr.com> <68DC040F-2B5C-4920-8E4B-AF750917D5E6@cisco.com> <s2qa065968d1004072122vac14e3c1lb6abc6426b3168a7@mail.gmail.com> <0C9A0528F0979949A528AD5F6B83DA9709D5BEEE@xmb-sjc-227.amer.cisco.com>