Re: [clouds] draft-yokota-cloud-service-mobility

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 24 January 2011 18:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=awBf2/e6w50NAtfPcqZlpI/gx3ZD0v+Jj4+D+ZdzgKo=; b=AcPjGaLJ2JV28J3MUNeT5zvPDqX+D0OhfXshKOMRfVC4JLwkSsxc5lCb0bLm3Esyr1 B/4b+cIpE6TPKoBZXV6JHoYW8E7Sd+nqN6uhdfzgeBYcmLg48QPh/eYGMrogPSY9ozba 8z8C6ICqlQS9NezXEuu/8IvE/APonR3HKNoFM=