Re: [clouds] Clouds SDO gap analysis template (a Table)

Mark Webb <mwebb@cisco.com> Tue, 25 May 2010 17:06 UTC

From: Mark Webb <mwebb@cisco.com>
To: clouds@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:06:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [clouds] Clouds SDO gap analysis template (a Table)

I think the cloud-standards.org wiki is a fine effort.  Ad-hoc and
informal, but with fine goals.

However, it doesn't capture the full picture or all significant SDO
and forum working on cloud related standards and profiles.  TMF (very
important IMO) and ITU-T cloud working group, (less significant now
but carries weight) are two that are not on this site.

There is work to be done IMO.

Mark Webb