Re: [clouds] Scope of the Cloud is too big

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Thu, 08 April 2010 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Lt5dGOILdgR1arjaACrWHGQK6NIb/iT4RdMa/GYtIVU=; b=IpStZVcFKoVzIovjQJLSQhZh3Lv1Fa9B8MAxdjXLaX8gsFSbXkc63zzXmmGbgWEIFB hnTi4TMWVBD6Gz/JCcSi4na57bTUKX5AiGiJJh/CN3vS3+d632xapD8pybhMPquRqGkF bMJvGEmpkczAbgOfHhm1c4gIY9cHxVbII/QJs=
References: <C6A1D07CACFDBD4D9422C7D7ED288D41041896117A@34093-MBX-C01.mex07a.mlsrvr.com> <4BBC9B0C.5050207@stpeter.im> <C6A1D07CACFDBD4D9422C7D7ED288D41041896119B@34093-MBX-C01.mex07a.mlsrvr.com> <D7AB7C87-E8F6-496B-9D37-E13FAED746F2@cisco.com> <008001cad669$a4d0add0$440c7c0a@china.huawei.com> <010401cad673$9e2ca6f0$da85f4d0$@org> <00d001cad676$0be2fa30$440c7c0a@china.huawei.com> <C6A1D07CACFDBD4D9422C7D7ED288D4104189615B3@34093-MBX-C01.mex07a.mlsrvr.com> <008201cad72f$2e502700$440c7c0a@china.huawei.com>