Re: [clouds] Thoughts on ClooudOPS

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Wed, 16 February 2011 17:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=opv01+s4Sc1rz1sXBR/4NJYTlxSD7vHWjxr8J/KLgE8=; b=s6b5/Ky5q72e/J7BFKVIF5QuIuafjfodR9d7pKpqxceTIP9T6JPRJiYK63RsTyI9st KyhFK//IE256Vo7ZxAcHcPAB5WEYYBwG00YKAoyvv0Rh/ntKkiYg2HmL9e64Z9QSYQQu l5CkKnmjyosjDdRLCxUkwx88lFf8mVcqumpm8=