Re: [clouds] Clouds and / vs. virtualization

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Mon, 22 February 2010 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=A7VON+K13kH2NgRg2PeDksoWAjuLpWWKOj/bkYSWaug=; b=uwEp3dE14nsAY8BvngxJ4e2Ji6UbFM21Ty88W8EtWOvsfiNHlhhsLLo2yKVLuW6PA7 RO7w4cMYCK2jZT2sI153MCAiePKVykATw+8O26JAEPgby7vcaKpd5a43ixMeCRUgAkqF DlEgmALWFNxXTZtcZ1E80/j87urCJG2UACpJQ=