Re: [clouds] IETF-77 Clouds bar BoF at 11:30 AM on Thursday, 3/25/2010

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Sat, 20 March 2010 18:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Yd5IIqy/eTr/Q9Ri22a4b0SZZVZCXwse0OMaF6PIaOQ=; b=H1KVoRupazb2Z22ublruk98nhbvyAdl79qxWe9QAZLD17PQC3NNFQRJEEH3VE2/JDA RqDV5AOi4HU8Q1H7LQPKiEi65d5epsCQZyGrsPzYfEfP+MEn0Dxm1wrtDHYKURQLQQLB A1cT+bQzKSbsvMCwzD0neh849FATlTNGLIisY=