Re: [clue] AD Review: draft-ietf-clue-signaling-11

Robert Hansen <rohanse2@cisco.com> Wed, 07 June 2017 17:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14743; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1496856156; x=1498065756; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HtpC2Jb1+Xf3ZPm6cTCQbUImym3NhqqDYgeNGDjKknE=; b=TsexxMnIc0WAHcaLSWGXnWP6byWTfI32E0Y586BkLYDvxVtJ15weOk3l Q1BK1YTZQzNOYFmbeXbDj5Yw4hRyFqto6FS+Hb3Qj9J5H6pKRg/u/vxhv JW8lfrDsXG1QLfLQ9qWFIjvIpwWKJrr2oqM3IlAlDPzK1cRsQQG3cBb2Y M=;