Re: [clue] [MMUSIC] [Ice] [art] ICE, ICE-bis, and Cluster 238

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Sat, 13 October 2018 01:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZvnkrFDKS2tvIfI4jJqEb63gbq43fw9zgj6Fo/uFPGQ=; b=HY9k6sPH8AwHFqiTqDrKoZrt2+oiGv4wnkLgO2EJ2X+Xwe/NuVMJLDF+BXs+8UVrqv OwU35yytFJ8BahZEQqzcm9ClCZEbzJeGmaZChOncxBqwIx+W6ML5SIIwgeIKjOZ2wMZ0 VC9z0R0oRWHcN3al4nNBQbf0xNBFhQqlb6LfxhauoHaic/0AlPJWfFjDtaa2k8Kgl0Mi C/8RLksxpqFvp6+qA6WsMwF4mMihJoByhUVTrWDJ8UGq9his1q39j7Udy4uXTj/l0UcY C3Gt0B9GxReliBZP1hCPfYgk2GLqzC5c6TRc7qfCdWyaqMEzFr1iRjOjV/A+8fkG1FwR JiaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZvnkrFDKS2tvIfI4jJqEb63gbq43fw9zgj6Fo/uFPGQ=; b=cm7Lpn8b9ST9haKKhbEtNA1anB5pQyrl0ZdCj7c5F+5FSEl/SOBE9mqB5xIcDIHW8p Kudzl0i04vjzJEMeluNSnfBs33KVW8IPniusQR/N0jFgYOrhIQSJQ3eJhMMBWtOKYtgT MRLQgcmmFLvGb/B88mlN3AG9mYd60RhHuTuQSqtbWvJ5E4khrTl6pUvEkK1lw57IBjGZ JPd2rhLpOzW/UM70heaDRCAi5NR18XH/EjPUjzaz8gF9v3lw6+6wxioX6YT83PBamwXH o5dx6HZsCB4kPtIrTXzQmhdupFWFQbEjzD9xowUg956aMnHRT2MwKmBzRMlu4jatGNGV 8rcQ==
References: <15d3b114-5c04-61c4-8a62-61d8a414143d@nostrum.com> <7D1A35C5-FF09-4F93-ABA8-74D877952EF0@iii.ca> <46E40ED2-D289-4C0F-8C0B-82A5980B2692@ericsson.com> <E05D7CB4-832E-4221-ADFE-D8F317EEA8F1@iii.ca> <CAJrXDUGpmZKGQXF0p1hjQv_F=5dQoJLUCT7+6y-=uzwcRv1Ncw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-36OvrLo1ud3Uc2Edjk1n2kmY=2bkda-w5kVMVn2QfUVg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUEToHCk0ERJSGMuoq+6vgySp8RsA5Ee5AZf4wOqsE_wNw@mail.gmail.com>