Re: [clue] Draft new version: draft-holmberg-clue-data-channel-04

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 17 March 2014 20:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:03:08 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "clue@ietf.org" <clue@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1395086588; bh=ApgcTRv2VisEyhGxbmooSODriFSO9DtkV+/FikhlsIY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=L0/bqWdrIta0JpPLL+/WF0FAWM4V784Z+xS2tcAYxMRLXqdFxAndug25vACAn+FN+ tTdXsu6D24NHBazghRclKoMaot9ndwcRmkH6EyiecmgyZsvNX61pW/zqXvB7DaIF/N I0fvztebHmAHhqmfXvclqsjrE8tdd7B4Z4ChP/geDIOSuHoeE06NkAYg3meVCdowim NlVb9mNbME2/yM6xtTg9nqX66NbrAdlvrdRmTKgkmPVh8Th+StSHh48Tyu/ia5XCE6 GRHzmuO478VMmRzqbysUaz41fhVLBC3AKdjniG7qF5AHp4sOjC/8cOuCvf2XAg4Iac D7OmyKbiTE8+A==