Re: [clue] Capture Attribute Discussion: 4.6.3. Supplementary Description

Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 22:29 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:29:17 +1100
From: Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com>
To: Michael Hammer <michael.hammer@yaanatech.com>
Cc: "clue@ietf.org" <clue@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [clue] Capture Attribute Discussion: 4.6.3. Supplementary Description

Hello Mike,

"Supplementary Description" probably isn't the best name for this. The
idea is not to provide a free text field given more information about
the capture. The attribute is meant to be a flag to say that the capture
provides additional information to the "main" conference.

So in the translator case a capture could be indicated by something like
the following.
AC1 Language=English
AC2 Supplementary Description = TRUE, Language=Chinese

This would indicate that there's an english audio stream and a
supplementary capture providing a Chinese language audio stream.

Regards, Christian