Re: [clue] Draft new version: draft-holmberg-clue-data-channel-04

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 13 March 2014 16:29 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:29:21 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "clue@ietf.org" <clue@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1394728162; bh=Wi+5l3oR9n6EAE1kbVwFPdm6t5EYCNSetVEzYMue6uA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=YpKijBsEAfUV07gIN7rn5KrW+aP3NP0BIk+3nYQksfk2vgbjGpoQiFbx5YgTZJJBn PlCNH5lPJ3bZfjpRFk798dRSkFdpsbUkwi7743JQ/u4NN3DEOrqMOAIEqEmXHdrv60 MrcYEDneX/H+hg5gG47dSO7nxLa3Qk+hcP12eu5P0g+cdgswIjbL2/TXYRtNfBXgIg IcQVUc8K4pNouRxtrzsucDfu2sJja1zJHSJbZnN2I9m+DZr0te1/BM+CJqZnWVR5sS bhhSipEZb2IFlcWhQgOaqY6nkYEljgnB0OYU06Pwvn47PzIb3ycLa3+1dCHFQpneNy DkF5z+f4gOjYQ==