Re: IESG's support

"Vinton G. Cerf" <0001050002@mcimail.com> Fri, 07 April 1995 12:04 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Apr 1995 07:01:00 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Vinton G. Cerf" <0001050002@mcimail.com>
To: pvm <pvm@isi.edu>
Cc: bev dains <bdains@linus.isoc.org>, isoc trustees <isoc-trustees@isoc.org>, iesg <iesg@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>
Subject: Re: IESG's support

paul,

no, the isoc board is only trying to assure accountability
and expenditures in accordance with limitations on ISOC's
charter. We do this quite well with conferences and I would
think the same kind of arrangement with budgetary authority
to iesg person and bills/invoices to isoc will work. See
note from Bev Dains on this point.

vint