Sneak preview 2

Paul Mockapetris <pvm@isi.edu> Mon, 20 March 1995 16:33 UTC

To: iesg@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Subject: Sneak preview 2
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 08:33:42 -0800
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Paul Mockapetris <pvm@isi.edu>

One of my theories on reforming the ISOC deals with selecting its
trustees.  In my quest to be helpful, you will soon be receiving the
results of my survey.  Results received from everyone but Vint.

paul

USC/Information Sciences Institute      phone: 310-822-1511 x285
4676 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA  fax:   310-823-6714
90292