[Cna] YOUR EMAIL WON THE 5TH PRIZE IN THE SPANISH LOTTO DRAWING...CALL 34-636666585

elgordo_international@yahoo.es Fri, 02 January 2004 12:20 UTC

From: elgordo_international@yahoo.es
To: cna@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 12:41:50 -0600
Subject: [Cna] YOUR EMAIL WON THE 5TH PRIZE IN THE SPANISH LOTTO DRAWING...CALL 34-636666585
Sender: cna-admin@ietf.org

2th FLOOR EDIFICIO ISABEL URBANO 46002 MADRID ESPAÑA.FAX/:34-665456726

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
BATCH:EGS/22504002/03, REFERENCE:15/0018/1PD
EMAIL: elgordo_international@yahoo.es    or  lottospain@hotmail.com

ATT:

                                           RE:AWARD NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you of the release of the  EL- GORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY  held on the 27th  November 2003. Due to the mix up of numbers, address and the holidays, the results were released on the 12th  December  2003. Your name attached to ticket number, 085-12876077-09 with serial number 48690 drew the lucky numbers of 1-17-31-43-48-49 which consequently won the lottery in the 5th catergory. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of  790,000,00€ (SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY THOUSAND EUROS ONLY) in cash credited to file with REF. NO. EGS/3662367114/13. This is from a total cash prize of Euros 19,296.477.00 shared among the twenty-three international winners in this category. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now insured and deposited with  Real Exchange Security, Spain in your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award notice confidential until your claim has been process and money remit to your account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming  or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants as it has happened in the past.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and South America, Middle East and Africa as part of our International promotion program. We hope our lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent programs.

To begin your lottery claim, please contact your claiming agent, Mr. Micheal Paul Freeman, Foreign Operation Manager LA ELGORDO LOTTERIA Y APUESTAS DEL ESTADO… on Tel:+34-636666585.

Rember that all prize money must be claimed not later than 20th January. 2004. Any claim not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA. And also be informed that 10% of your Lottery winning belongs to (IBERO PROMOTION COMPANY). Because they are the promotion company that bought your ticket and played the lottery on your name, this ten percent will be remitted after you have received your winnings because the money is insured in your name already.

NOTE:   In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. An original copy of your prize Winning Certificate will be sent to you after you have claimed your winning. Enclose with this letter is the photocopy of your lucky winning ticket. Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being part of our International promotion programs. We wish you continued good fortunes.

Sincerely,

Mr. ATHONIO GOMEZ