Re: [codec] A concrete proposal for requirements and testing

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Thu, 07 April 2011 15:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/MhAqb9Aad1W0fl/wystm/7/BDefL+k8gTbj/Hhc/54=; b=cnp3jPVNlnr1NoiFjdTTZ7Cr/tKC5Zy1DtvMpxoMLYppA47LRUvraLoQh+Ce0w5zIf WbNRb/ATeoZQTetbAcq3dyxfrRjqDa0o8NDWMYDg2AfoNIIXKT/Zo7+3Di450WBdXQn/ JqC7+3rYFnkTVGCUfdDT+Ys4uaA9Z95JSvNcg=