Subject: [codec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-08.txt> (Updates to the Opus Audio Codec) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Tim Terriberry <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:48:03 -0700
List-Id: Codec WG <codec.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG
(codec) to consider the following document: - 'Updates to the Opus Audio
Codec'
  <draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-08-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document addresses minor issues that were found in the
   specification of the Opus audio codec in RFC 6716.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-opus-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-opus-update/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.