Re: [codec] Skype IPR disclosure

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Sun, 28 March 2010 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=OSUX6Mfe1Q/RDxNxOJiwvli4rJHdoktzBjnyfhXsY9c=; b=RgKxmMBEZK08eoveJ0j7mp/7L/Wppxa6IoW1wJJ8G/VrDJWwyHj3lcj7HhyNWdoFdP pjZIvtvoznggGjkyVjg6dkS4TjUEAYqSLzudvnmknoicUpSmmsJ94QEb25duWoRuX66l b80pBN5PbgL6BoK2NM8FXhVrHC1PkxHMWVMWU=