Re: [codec] #8: Sample rates? 44.1kHz?

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Fri, 16 April 2010 10:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=pM7ooLMEqYBt44ofTzvbY8A47lZBKOJQ3weonqxqAfM=; b=Bw6lPeKUxYF0N2Duwn0lTg5dZ6ZJWYKQV9AtIfy/0NU6fbObMB7hMxp2NA6PJcDqSa pRj7t+Trg+sq+TOGgJ0P1IV14kJJpOO7Wc/iBMuOu8zjTc+CMu8ns5pObhc+kGkFFvlF 9wao2V9slMYFNt5Bx6eYyEOW1i1fFgSOQ30k8=