Re: [codec] Adopt draft-valin-codec-results as a working group item

"Christian Hoene" <hoene@uni-tuebingen.de> Tue, 23 August 2011 11:22 UTC

From: Christian Hoene <hoene@uni-tuebingen.de>
To: Bernhard.Feiten@telekom.de, codec@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:23:13 +0200
Subject: Re: [codec] Adopt draft-valin-codec-results as a working group item

Dear Herr Dr. Bernhard Feiten,

You are complete right. We discuss this point during the last meeting and
agreed that more care should be taken to objectively report the results of
the listening-only tests.

Your input is appreciated and will be considered in the next version of the
document.

With best regards,

 Christian Hoene

-----
Dr.-Ing. Christian Hoene, University of Tübingen, Computer Science, Chair of
Communication Networks, Research Group Interactive Communication Systems
(ICS)
Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen, Germany, Tel +49 7071 2970532,
www.net.uni-tuebingen.de