Re: [codec] Skype IPR disclosure

Rob Glidden <rob.glidden@sbcglobal.net> Thu, 25 March 2010 16:34 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=k1UHa/l/y5Ph49ltdaPdTyaBZA8GssKmUrMpG/pWDPMLKtz/f17GKWtdj57uWIemLkP2jtREduv1Abs3uTwpJeRNiDB6zBFAuvAa+ACysyHnAJpTRnbWlEcrZ6ZjAvvriR351Nk/TB3JRvl9NqWgDpcDBetGT5qca51wih8lrWg= ;