Re: [codec] [asterisk-dev] Opus and VP8

"Michael Graves" <mgraves@mstvp.com> Sat, 29 June 2013 12:18 UTC

From: Michael Graves <mgraves@mstvp.com>
To: 'Anthony Minessale' <anthony.minessale@gmail.com>, "'Cullen Jennings (fluffy)'" <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 07:18:28 -0500
Cc: codec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [codec] [asterisk-dev] Opus and VP8

Sirs,

Earlier this week Mr Duffet & Mr Sokol performed a demo at WebRTC Expo in
Atlanta. It involved Asterisk on a Raspberry Pi interacting with Chrome via
WebRTC.

TMC put the video online.

http://www.tmcnet.com/tmc/videos/default.aspx?vid=8549

The implication is that Asterisk now or will soon handle Opus, web sockets,
etc.

Michael Graves