Re: [codec] [asterisk-dev] Opus and VP8

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 28 June 2013 22:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7592; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372458538; x=1373668138; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=+QnhsbeIVLaiQoCZc+utQFBemcMPJ0t9B1p7ZCMYsDY=; b=aDdp4m2wkrBKa9LTHXYExwc4wy5ZoBhIGClGYoOuCrspD+YzKTlZOV3O acPcSdHPFjdTWmmvc2EGSyyrFp37ry5QuyX648u/2faS8gFmwHdbzhREc H+Z6zOT9f8m6J1UzBy47AtwCTX7h+tNcrL5pNAKdgaR8XL7tTD2D8hcMx c=;