Re: [codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-terriberry-oggopus-00.txt

Ralph Giles <giles@thaumas.net> Mon, 16 July 2012 18:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=QFfA7X/WT/5I5/yOoqecMKMGrsXZfSEAjzeDEFXhCRg=; b=cLTHVOME7NCizuRPxxztUh7uxhwfrY96TK27ujxB+zTg0zoJZ/hRaR138D/06RDmQt HgHu9Zlf4Zjre1jhjtmiHFTE+FqqR5my4zc7xUimjjR9UFF1hGrmwj8QANbtDIHSZfsF Abe55W9KkwyrkHzOA0UTHKbjeaVxXZHND1NTmd1ByRr1tz2nQT9ilrMFCp6NjaEkNvPG f4BZMjkM1BHu34CSHAK+i571NLEdvwV8of/39qGkti/ND4MFT1cNsS2RSosO7v5xtMgg Dv/Ie7NuA05LBHhio1jFvN0AtAfExxTbHtPxqhA6Yc0ezA4TbvQN+Zs5QQ5mjtZdoo4p 6ClA==