Re: [codec] #16: Multicast?

Koen Vos <koen.vos@skype.net> Sat, 24 April 2010 20:56 UTC

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 13:56:07 -0700
From: Koen Vos <koen.vos@skype.net>
To: codec@ietf.org
References: <062.7439ee5d5fd36480e73548f37cb10207@tools.ietf.org> <3E1D8AD1-B28F-41C5-81C6-478A15432224@csperkins.org> <D6C2F445-BE4A-4571-A56D-8712C16887F1@americafree.tv> <C0347188-A2A1-4681-9F1E-0D2ECC4BDB3B@csperkins.org> <u2x6e9223711004210733g823b4777y404b02330c49dec1@mail.gmail.com> <000001cae173$dba012f0$92e038d0$@de> <r2q6e9223711004211010gfdee1a70q972e8239fef10435@mail.gmail.com> <001101cae177$e8aa6780$b9ff3680$@de> <t2t6e9223711004211119i6b107798pa01fc4b1d33debf1@mail.gmail.com> <002d01cae188$a330b2c0$e9921840$@de> <CB68DF4CFBEF4942881AD37AE1A7E8C74AB3F4A017@IRVEXCHCCR01.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <4BD11C50.2020206@usherbrooke.ca> <CB68DF4CFBEF4942881AD37AE1A7E8C74AB3F4A270@IRVEXCHCCR01.corp.ad.broadcom.com>