Re: [codec] Adopt draft-valin-codec-results as a working group item

Erik Norvell <erik.norvell@ericsson.com> Fri, 09 September 2011 09:25 UTC

From: Erik Norvell <erik.norvell@ericsson.com>
To: Ron <ron@debian.org>, "codec@ietf.org" <codec@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 11:27:00 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [codec] Adopt draft-valin-codec-results as a working group item

Hi all,

I support excluding sections 2 and 3 from the document. Not because they are old, but because the codec has changed since the tests were conducted and the results cannot represent the Opus performance. I agree the document should only contain tests considered meaningful and valid to this WG and removing these sections would increase the quality of the document.

Best regards,
Erik