Re: [codec] #16: Multicast?

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Wed, 21 April 2010 18:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=2AceX8KziOAhFrhvAdKXAm047eIX/+eZSTO254/FtcA=; b=g0E5aCVDA0Upsxluk+aZ6X/9p+ArV9Fzc3vgZF0hHkr8w9sIxmclQkmUATVmbgFURf qubD18D6J+OyNctMs/iwKzFGxOHAV/B700VMVyBOgpTjRnLTp+WgypTrNRtbY63kkvko 9vnBGyw7cBLMFO3XUwkssmvslrVGbecA+A0mY=
References: <062.7439ee5d5fd36480e73548f37cb10207@tools.ietf.org> <3E1D8AD1-B28F-41C5-81C6-478A15432224@csperkins.org> <D6C2F445-BE4A-4571-A56D-8712C16887F1@americafree.tv> <C0347188-A2A1-4681-9F1E-0D2ECC4BDB3B@csperkins.org> <u2x6e9223711004210733g823b4777y404b02330c49dec1@mail.gmail.com> <000001cae173$dba012f0$92e038d0$@de> <r2q6e9223711004211010gfdee1a70q972e8239fef10435@mail.gmail.com> <001101cae177$e8aa6780$b9ff3680$@de>