Re: [codec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-opus-11.txt

Jean-Marc Valin <jmvalin@mozilla.com> Fri, 17 February 2012 21:35 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:35:36 -0500
From: Jean-Marc Valin <jmvalin@mozilla.com>
To: codec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [codec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-opus-11.txt

Hi,

We just uploaded version -11 of the draft to address the comments made
during the second WGLC and during the Taipei meeting. The list of
changes is below:

- Fix for noise floor tracking as discussed in last meeting (see
  issue #1)
- Limit LPC prediction gain as discussed in last meeting (see
  issue #2)
- Fix LPC/LTP state rescaling as discussed in last meeting (see
  issue #3)
- Resampler simplification as discussed in last meeting (see
  issue #4)
- Making it easier for an alternate implementation to pass the
  conformance test as discussed in last meeting
- Editorial/spelling fixes received
- Minor code improvements to facilitate further testing and
  creation of better test vectors
- Addressed some comments about variables using names reserved by
  POSIX (_ prefix) or some ADI compilers (bank)
- Fixes for optional "self-delimited packing"