Re: [codec] Suggested summary...

"Christian Hoene" <hoene@uni-tuebingen.de> Fri, 02 July 2010 16:01 UTC

From: Christian Hoene <hoene@uni-tuebingen.de>
To: 'Herve Taddei' <herve.taddei@huawei.com>, 'Michael Knappe' <mknappe@juniper.net>, 'stephen botzko' <stephen.botzko@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 18:01:09 +0200
Cc: codec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [codec] Suggested summary...

Hello Herve,

If I understand you correctly, you are not suggesting G.722.1 as reference. You just say that AMR-WB is not known as low-complexity.

So, a better wording would say

"The IWAC codec MUST be able to operate at a mode that requires less computational resources than the AMR-WB codec at 12.65 kbit/s.
Thus, the complexity of the IWAC codec MUST be less than 38 WMOPS if measured with the ITU-T STL2005 BaseOP library."

Fine?

 Christian