Re: [codec] Skype IPR disclosure

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Wed, 24 March 2010 21:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0G+rD+Mlp7HS9XSNIP2TsC5PPNjO34soYOgAXp5y4Ow=; b=LrrmrVeAp1OIWsmbgGjBWeLCQ5pjHNkDxpBiss3/CA/8Ko+fujZJKB40oWTrEHYx/J WWYZW++frwj+sWnmgaJV8J79Q6TkGaiepX2VXOxosvBnD0Y6yHOkYHFJIG0YehElT3oW UIi0q+cbzDsYySSXmN7/ZeKQ0MHTx8DNTapb0=