Re: [codec] WGLC of draft-ietf-codec-opus-07

Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard@gmail.com> Sun, 24 July 2011 12:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lJdeDwTDwa4Ve5ebG6sI+Mqu0yuScRnqxDz0be/yrxU=; b=mxqn0pwHj/eJsdWOYIIge9xSKy+6GQ4bD4Lpjcuaa4CFJIkI1Ctj2AEDhlnyKtsLDT ixK2sK0bp8FDCAoq8WBJ8KeVT46yJEBt7xv/lFpifImjpA7p6emZTsO8u0cjmK9q9lrD xpYb3emng1X7ixmMHSX/i9rN9Ya3OivVgEjio=