Re: [codec] #16: Multicast?

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Wed, 21 April 2010 11:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=zEPzGpARklXXBrv21R9cvGi5iTmqTeDFtpMLFMCPTNI=; b=L8IcHbEqe3mTx3zkxLQnOGgalYIA/GUvfvxuPKXmdAP9SfecfJYp+khfpQ9gCDbEcw QJ8O8Y6C1S+VfL7BM/wVbtiRWPZfZsP2ouzhVTa/8t87n3YbEtnRip6clA7gST1rqsc/ lC9drXCKci53CEFtf/uTpAduOv+/2JYKsiwQo=