Re: [codec] Discussion around ITU LS

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Wed, 14 September 2011 13:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mramalho@cisco.com; l=8153; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316006597; x=1317216197; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=k3KE3Xt/gWq+cRMN/P6W0KvpWXQFEp8XlZfWacHU53s=; b=DvvKadj3A4Nn8IcJq1W4X2n7jat48s/2xi8iisxt5gVjlwmQ6Ja2hISC ncPTnVzwnhliKecpHqqlc5aKJxZg4JlzW8qeYj7SRa0D4SpeU2c1O3f1B adyARa2TAXSqnnwwO5xMWpO9Izd3/8rsbfeDo0zptQTYTnibNFdpkcbre Y=;